Hotel Reservations for the convention are now open. Here is the link to get your room reserved:
Or you could call Hotel Reservations Desk at (800) 281-7899, and let them know you are with the NMRA Convention.
- On the first screen click on GO TO THE NEXT STEP. On the next screen click on your check-in date, then click on your check-out date. Then click on the CONFIRM DATES OF STAY button. The next screen will show you the rooms available during those dates.
- If you need an ADA compliant room, it is suggested to call to make sure they have the facilities you need. There are different levels of ADA room available.
- The hotel now charges for parking. If you are a guest at the hotel, your room key will get you in and out of the parking lot.
There are three rates:
- The Courtside Rooms (only single Queen beds) which are outside motel style rooms, are $119.
- The Garden Rooms, larger and inside hallway rooms across the driveway from the tower, are $149.
- The Tower Rooms are $169.
Little America is the host hotel for the 2019 NMRA National Convention. It offers over 25,000 square feet of meeting space, with 22 conference rooms. They provide complete convention services including catering, audio-visual staff, destination services, and more.
Links will be provided when we have more convention details ready.
It is conveniently located on 10 acres in the heart of downtown Salt Lake City, just 10 minutes from the Salt Lake International Airport. Nestled between the Wasatch and Oquirrh Mountain Ranges in the magnificent Salt Lake Valley, Little America is within walking distance from shopping, restaurants, cultural and sporting events, and is roughly 30-40 minutes from the major ski resorts. Other nearby attractions include historic Temple Square, the world-famous Great Salt Lake and national parks, forests, and monuments.
Little America Hotel offers 850 luxurious guestrooms, complimentary in-room wi-fi access, down pillows, and other luxury amenities. The 10-acre grounds are beautifully landscaped with fountains, flower gardens, and trees. Our experienced, friendly staff is dedicated to our tradition of hospitality and excellence.
An excellent Steakhouse, Coffee Shop, and award-winning Holiday Brunch make dining at Little America a distinct pleasure. Indoor and outdoor pools and a fabulous Fitness Center, complete with hot tub, locker rooms and his/hers sauna, complement the hotel’s amenities. Nearby attractions include Utah Jazz basketball, the Utah Symphony Opera, Ballet West, and historic Temple Square, home to the world-renowned Mormon Tabernacle Choir.